Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) shook the world
According to the World Health Organization(WHO), Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus which needs proper precaution.
“Most people infected with the COVID-19 virus will experience mild to moderate respiratory illness and recover without requiring special treatment. Older people and those with underlying medical problems like cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, and cancer are more likely to develop serious illness”, as stated by the World Health Organization(WHO).
Prevention from Coronavirus
Coronavirus is readily affecting the world.
It took place at Wuhan in China. After affecting a large number of people out there, the virus slowly spread to other countries like Japan, South Korea. The virus massively attacked Daegu, South Korea. After that, it has spread across countries like Italy, other countries in Europe, the US and now majorly in India.
Affected people are getting hospitalized or kept in isolation camps. It shows the symptoms of flu-like fever, extreme sneezing, and dry coughing, breathing problems. If such symptoms last more than a week, then things become clear. Many deaths from Coronavirus have spread rapidly as well.
The major characteristic of COVID-19 is its spread. It readily spreads from one individual to another. The virus surpasses all the extremities. Hence it made possible to be left everywhere possible. It has been noted that due to the high temperature as well, the virus can spread readily. So in such a case, to fight with the virus, prevention is always better than the cure.
In this article, we would tell you some measures you can prevent yourself from the Coronavirus.
You need to do some necessary tasks to prevent yourself from getting affected. These include:
- Do wash your hands at least for 20 seconds, several times in a day. You should use soap, hand wash and hand sanitizer which has 60% of alcohol – before eating, after using the restrooms, and after sneezing or coughing.
- Learn the flu-like symptoms like fever, shortage of breath, dry cough and so on.
- Consider taking some extra precautions, if you’re travelling outside. If your age is 60 or more, then please avoid going out and take proper precaution.
- The COVID-19 virus can spread readily among older people and the ones who have a weaker immune system. Also if you’ve chronic diseases like heart disease and all, then try to stay at home as much as you can to prevent.
- Travel with precaution. Stop going to affected areas. Check the places and their necessities to make your plan suffice so that you don’t end up regretting it.
- Practice social distancing, to avoid crowded areas, large gatherings. Also, try to stay six feet apart from the people who are sneezing and coughing.
- Since the World Health Organization (WHO) declared COVID-19 to be pandemic, then please make sure that you stay within your boundaries. Get yourself at home and stay at least in panic and things settle down.
- Maintain your health while you’re staying at home. Along with this, help the elder neighbours to prevent being outside. While you’re sneezing or coughing, take proper precaution and use a tissue or wear a mask or cover your mouth with the crook of your elbow.
- Don’t go out except you need to see your doctor or to check or health if it goes worse.
- Don’t buy toys or any products from international shops. Although there’s a possibility that the virus might stay for days. So it can spread from one place to another irrespective of the temperature.
- Don’t travel if you’re having a fever or are sick.
- Don’t allow outsiders or anyone else to get into your house, at least for now.
- Lastly, don’t panic. In this situation, things are getting worse, public health is having limited accommodation to surpass the global crisis. Thus, if you’re able to have the precautions then you can greatly deal with it.
In such a time of crisis, we can only prevent ourselves and make ourselves from the worst happening. If we can make ourselves prioritize by following simple precautions, then the world will be likely better. It’s very uncertain about the pandemic. But till then, we must stay strong and this too shall pass!
#corona #covid #who #condition #diseaseoutbreak #economy #epidemic #treatment #economics #health #condition #medicine #pandemic #scientists #situati