Coronavirus Cases all over the world – 1,938,786
Deaths – 120,851
Recovered – 459,131
The pandemic Coronavirus is spreading all over the world cause deaths in massive numbers. The exact condition of confirmed, recovered, death and active cases of Coronavirus around the world are portrayed below.
COVID-19/CORONAVIRUS is spreading 210 countries and territories all over the world and 1 international conveyance which is the Diamond Princess Cruise ship harboured in Yokohama, Japan.
COVID19/CORONAVIRUS WORLD UPDATE STATUS LIVE
PRECAUTIONS TO CORONAVIRUS
- Do wash your hands at least for 20 seconds, several times in a day.
- You should use soap, hand wash and hand sanitizer which has 60% of alcohol – most importantly before eating, after using the restrooms, and after sneezing or coughing.
- Learn the flu-like symptoms like fever, shortage of breath, dry cough and so on.
- Coronavirus can spread readily among older people and the ones who have a weaker immune system. Also if you’ve chronic diseases like heart disease and all, then try to stay at home as much as you can to prevent coronavirus.
- And practice social distancing, to avoid crowded areas, large gatherings. Also, try to stay six feet apart from the people who are sneezing and coughing.
- Most importantly, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared Coronavirus to be pandemic, then please make sure that you stay within your boundaries. Get yourself at home and stay at least in panic and things settle down.
- In addition, while you’re sneezing or coughing, take proper precautions and use a tissue or wear a mask or cover your mouth with the crook of your elbow.
WE SALUTE EVERYONE WHO IS FIGHTING ON THE FRONTLINES
#corona #covid19 #who #condition #diseaseoutbreak #economy #epidemic #treatment #healthcondition #medicine #situation #worldhealthorganization #update #world