COVID-19 LIVE UPDATE IN INDIA
The number of Coronavirus cases is increasing all over the country. Therefore State governments are taking major steps to prevent their individual states from the virus. As a result, PM Narendra Modi announced lockdown in most of the states of India till April 14.
Most importantly, on request of Union Health & Family Welfare Ministry, India, 34 states and UTs to work on Coronavirus dedicated hospitals.
Therefore Coronavirus cases and their status around the country are showcased below
COVID-19 TRACKER OF INDIA
CONFIRMED – 322+ 10,776
ACTIVE – 9189
RECOVERED – 28+ 1226
DEATH – 3+ 361
LAST UPDATED AROUND 1 HOUR AGO
|45+ 617||536||1+ 55||26|
|34+ 473||450||2+ 14||2+ 9|
JAMMU AND KASHMIR
|11+ 258||184||5+ 65||1+ 9|
|38+ 190||147||7+ 36||7|
ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR ISLANDS
DADRA AND NAGAR HAVELI
|322+ 10,776||9,189||28+ 1,226||3361|
- Do wash your hands at least for 20 seconds, several times in a day.
- You should use soap, hand wash and hand sanitizer which has 60% of alcohol – most importantly before eating, after using the restrooms, and after sneezing or coughing.
- Learn the flu-like symptoms like fever, shortage of breath, dry cough and so on.
- The COVID-19 virus can spread readily among older people and the ones who have a weaker immune system. Also if you’ve chronic diseases like heart disease and all, then try to stay at home as much as you can to prevent.
- And practice social distancing, to avoid crowded areas, large gatherings. Also, try to stay six feet apart from the people who are sneezing and coughing.
- Most importantly, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared Coronavirus to be pandemic, then please make sure that you stay within your boundaries. Get yourself at home and stay at least in panic and things settle down.
- In addition, while you’re sneezing or coughing, take proper precautions and use a tissue or wear a mask or cover your mouth with the crook of your elbow.
WE SALUTE EVERYONE WHO IS FIGHTING ON THE FRONTLINES
#corona #covid #who #condition #diseaseoutbreak #economy #epidemic #treatment #healthcondition #medicine #situati