After your hectic day or maybe a party, the perfect partner that seems to you is that bottle of beer or maybe that peg of whiskey. Yes, I can understand that you like that dizzy feeling. But, do you have any idea how harmful liquor can be for your health? Every sip of it is equally harmful.
VERY RISKY FOR YOUR HEALTH
At low doses, alcohol may create a feeling of euphoria and talkativeness. But at high doses, it depresses the central nervous system. Being alcoholic leads to drowsiness, respiratory depression, coma or even death.
Massive health problems can occur
If you are alcoholic it can lead to multiple health issues such as :
- Abnormal activation of digestive enzymes leads to pancreatitis.
- Liver, heart and lung disease
- Hypoglycemia or low sugar in the blood.
- Hyperglycemia or excessive sugar in the blood.
- Numbness and tingling sensations in feet and hands due to damage in the Central nervous system.
- Severe alcohol abuse causes permanent brain damage.
- Anxiety, nervousness, nausea, tremors, high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, and heavy sweating.
- Damage the tissues in the digestive tract.
- Gassiness, bloating and feeling of fullness in the abdomen.
- Diarrhea or painful stools.
- Ulcers or hemorrhoids due to dehydration and constipation
- Difficulty in pumping blood through the body.
- Stroke, heart attack, heart failure.
- The issue of absorbing nutrients from food can cause anemia.
- Too much drinking can cause erectile dysfunction in men.
- Drinking too much may stop menstruating for women.
- Women who drink during pregnancy have the risk of premature delivery or miscarriage.
- Fetal alcohol syndrome disorders (FASD) are a serious concern.
- Learning difficulties, long-term health issues, increased emotional problems, physical development abnormalities.
- Muscle weakness, cramping and eventually atrophy.
- Reduces your body’s natural immune system.
- Drinking for a long period of time develops tuberculosis.
- Alcohol also increases your risk of cancer.
IS THERE AN EASY WAY TO QUIT ALCOHOL?
You may have tried a lot of ways to quit alcohol and failed in doing so. It may seem tough for you to stop being an alcoholic.
But the good news is that it’s not about forever program or neither you have to spend years and years at therapy to get rid of alcohol.
It’s a proven and very simple step by step process which is really amazing for us who does not want to write off alcohol completely.
It is a #1 secret that helped numbers of people all over the world to reduce drinking alcohol without completely quitting it.
For example, if you are overweight, does the doctor says you stop eating completely? No right?
It’s just the same. You don’t have to completely quit alcohol. It’s just building a new relationship in a new way with your drink.
So no more guilt trips after consuming excessive liquor. In conclusion, start working smart!
What are you waiting for?
#Alcohol #howtoquitalcohol #typesofalcohol #effectsofalcohol #alcoholic #signsofalcoholism #liquor